I’ve been playing around with Protractor, a great, new(ish) testing framework from our friends at Google. I’ve shared my example code on GitHub for those that might be interested in such things.
Examples in the code include:
- Using page objects
- Running on TravisCI
- Running tests on Sauce Labs and Browserstack
- Running multiple browsers at once
I’ve also made a quick screencast that walks you through downloading and running the example code.
Cut to the chase, in the video we:
- Install Node (okay, I don’t show this but you need do to it!)
- Download the example code from GitHub
npm install to install the project dependancies
- Briefly discuss a config file
protractor conf.js to run the tests